Sunday, May 26, 2019

UNEXPECTED REWARDS


The salty air carried away her thoughts, and she was free......MHXO



Morning Mindfulness

I don't know about you but the mornings for me are like a little slice of heaven

finding silence in a world full for noise is really important for me, as I have found over the last few years with MS I cannot seem to take all the hustle and bustle, crowds of people, and the swathes of noise that comes with it...I find it enclosing and ultimately it makes me anxious 

Looking after our health and wellbeing is a vital component in living with MS symptoms and self care supports our ability to feel calm, to protect from potential stress, anxiety and the general chaos of life


getting outside, the change of air, the stillness, the quietness, they start to work their magic...for me as soon as the sun is coming up, and always with my camera in hand as
there are always unexpected surprises as your senses come into play...the scent of seaweed carried on a whisper of a breeze and the feathered choristers filling the silence with song

be present with how you are feeling inside...don't neglect the signs, you know what they are and you cannot run on empty

Morning mindfulness leaves me feeling positive and resilient with renewed inner strength and with courage to face whatever comes along with the day


sometimes life has a better plan for us and we need to adapt and take that path less trodden...to have faith and step into the unknown...create space and invest in you...the beauty of each day is that we get to press the reset button...to re-align time and do what feels good
Step 4 on the Overcoming MS Program is Meditation and Mindfulness
find what works for you and put it into practice each day
it's about making life better, seeing the beauty of each day and changing our attitude


life with MS can be something quite magical

MelXO


No comments:

Post a Comment